Online & Mobile Banking
Use your MembersFirst Credit Union Mobile Banking App for easy, convenient banking on-the-go! Download the app for your device in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store by searching ‘membersfirstga’.
Use your app to:
- Deposit checks
- Manage your Visa debit card - Turn your card on and off
- Make transfers
- Check your balance
- Make loan and credit card payments
- Access bill pay
- View holds, pledges and pending ACHs
...and more convenient features!
Online Bill Pay
With MembersFirst’s Online Banking, your account information is always a click away. Online Banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and offers safe and secure access to your account information.
- Check your account balance
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View holds on your account
- Pay your bills
- Make loan payments
- Check and pay your credit card balance
- Send secure messages to the credit union and ask about your transactions
Contact your branch to enroll in Online Banking or request enrollment here.
Free Online Bill Pay is available when you have a checking account with the credit union. With Online Bill Pay you can:
- Set Up Payees - Individuals or Businesses
- Schedule Automatic Payments
- Transfer funds to another institution
- Request ebills to come to you so you never miss a payment
- Rush Payments
Bill Pay Support Call: 1 866 253-8501
Take some time to review and revise your passwords and usernames from time to time. The Usernames and Passwords provided by your service providers are not always the most secure. See below for some tips for setting strong passwords or visit our security page here for more online security tips.
TIPS for Setting STRONG Passwords:
• Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length
• Combine uppercase and lowercase letters with numbers and symbols
• Include at least three of the following four categories:
- Upper case characters (e.g., A-Z)
- Lower case characters (e.g., a-z)
- Digits (e.g., 0-9)
- Special characters (e.g., !@#$%^&)
• Establish separate passwords for each account.
Passwords should NOT contain
• Proper names
• Login ID
• Email address
• Date of birth of account holders
• Dictionary words
• First middle or last name
• Any information available on social networking sites Passwords should be kept private. They should be memorized or, if written down, kept in a locked file cabinet or other secure location