Financial Services with benefits designed for you.
You must first qualify for the MembersFirst 55+ program to enjoy all of the features below.
How To Qualify:
Maintain a minimum balance of $5,000.00 in any combination of savings and/or checking accounts OR
Maintain Certificate of Deposit balances of $10,000.00 or more OR
Maintain a loan or line of credit balance of $5,000.00 or more in the credit union
MembersFirst 55+ Checking Account
A MembersFirst 55+ Checking Account pays dividends and offers you the following convenient features:
- No monthly service charge
- Free personalized checks (up to 2 boxes per year)
- Free overdraft protection from your savings account
- Free stop payments
- Dividends are paid when you maintain an average daily balance of $100.00
- There are no per check charges- write as many checks as you want
- Unlimited 24-hour access by touchtone phone with the Automated Account Information Line- check your balances, make transfers between accounts, check the checks that have cleared your account, hear automated deposits to your accounts and much more.
- Overdraft Privilege - Limit up to $700*
MembersFirst 55+ Certificates
Not only do you enjoy preferred rates on loans, but also on your Certificates of Deposit, with the following features:
- Flexible maturities from three months to five years
- Low minimum deposits
- Competitive dividend rates
- A one-time-step-up rate on Certificates with a term of 2 years or longer
You are welcome to stop by any MembersFirst Credit Union branch and join today. An initial deposit of $5.00 and a valid picture ID are all you need to open your account. Once your savings account is opened, you’ll have immediate access to all of the financial services offered by your credit union.
Additionally, if you participate in the Senior Spectrum program at DeKalb Medical, you are eligible for membership in MembersFirst Credit Union.
*Overdraft Privilege is a discretionary service offered by MembersFirst. There is a fee associated with each overdraft allowed through Overdraft Privilege.