Each business account applicant must open a Business Savings Account with the credit union. The Business Savings Account establishes your ownership/membership as a business in MembersFirst Credit Union. With your basic savings account, you can apply for any of the products and services offered by the credit union. It's also a great way for you to put some money away for emergencies.
- Low minimum balance of $25
- Competitive rates
- Earn dividends on balances over $100
- Free online access through FlexTeller
- 24-Hour Automated Account Information Line
- Make regular deposits through payroll deduction or direct deposit
- 24-Hour access via ATM
- Free Online Banking
A MembersFirst Money Market Account is perfect for your business if you have large deposits and want to earn interest while keeping your cash available. Our Money Market Accounts offer very competitive interest rates with the flexibility and convenience of a Checking Account.
- Minimum balance of $1,000
- Earn interest when you maintain an average daily balance of $1,000
- Dividends are paid monthly and are based on an average monthly balance
- First order of 40 basic checks is free
This account offers a maximum of six debit transactions per month, which includes three by check. Each transaction above the six allowed will incur a $5 fee.
A Certificate of Deposit can earn your business higher interest on your long-term deposits. Place a CD with the credit union with a minimum balance of $1,000 for any of our flexible terms ranging from 90 days to five years.